| |     ћирилица | latinica  
Status Issues

Notification of marriage that was performed by a foreign authority

Consular marriage

Notifying the birth of a child born abroad

Recognition of paternity


Dissolution of marriage


For further information, please contact Consulate General.

Print version
Consular services
The exemption of visa requirements for holders of foreign passports with the valid Schengen visa, visa of the Great Britain, as well as the visas of other countries members of European Union, or with the valid visa of USA
Travel Documents
Travel to Serbia
Status Issues
Documents Certification
Military Service
Other Services
Travel Abroad
Consular Fees
Application Forms